The girls celebrated Dr. Seuss birthday at school and enjoyed all the festivities. I think the favorite part of the week was Friday when the entire 2nd grade was asked to dress like a Dr. Seuss character. Ginny is in 2nd grade and wanted to be "a thing". There was no way that I was going to pay for a costume for her to wear one day but I wanted her to be a part of the celebration, so we opted to make her a costume. I am not that talented but Ginny liked it and she received several compliments.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
My Little "Thing"
The girls celebrated Dr. Seuss birthday at school and enjoyed all the festivities. I think the favorite part of the week was Friday when the entire 2nd grade was asked to dress like a Dr. Seuss character. Ginny is in 2nd grade and wanted to be "a thing". There was no way that I was going to pay for a costume for her to wear one day but I wanted her to be a part of the celebration, so we opted to make her a costume. I am not that talented but Ginny liked it and she received several compliments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
And what a cute thing she turned out to be!
What a cute thing!
Such a great costume!! What a beautiful thing!
Post a Comment