Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Happy 14th Christopher

 

Happy birthday to our baby boy, who isn’t so much a baby anymore. He makes our days better, is needed in our family, and continues to strive to be a disciple. We love you and hope your day was the very best- or as good as it could be at camp.

Facts about Christopher by Christopher:

I love spiders and family.

My favorite thing to do is play games (board and video).

I love learning new things about a variety of things but probably baking/cooking.

You currently want to be when you grow up: dream job is an arachnologist but I will probably be guidance teacher.

Your favorite color is: teal and grey

Your favorite show is: I do not really know

Your favorite game is: Fortnite

My favorite activity is: swimming or playing games like poker

Your favorite girl is: mom

You are really good at: making noise

Your best friend is: Jonah Donald and Brandon Sniady

You want to vacation to: Alaska or where the Northern Lights are

Your favorite ice cream is: birthday cake

Your wish is  to get more wishes.

Your hero is: my brother

Your favorite thing to do with your friends is: play games

Your favorite holiday is: Christmas because of the fun activities we do as a family and the traditions. 

Your favorite person in the whole world is: the question so difficult but mom or Will.  Dad, I love him but he may not be my favorite, favorite. 

Your favorite song(s) is: I do not think I have any favorite songs

Your favorite restaurant is: Five Guys or Freddy's

Your favorite foods are:homemade pulled pork burritos

If you had $1000 you would buy:I would probable invest it to get more money if the stock market is up. 

No comments: