Wednesday, January 7, 2026

And 2026 begins

 2026 began with Jake flying to Idaho for Chyna's wedding and the boys and I going to Jackson to hang out with my parents and sisters.  My sisters and I tried to recreate some moments for our brothers that we thought were funny. We sent them to them but I am not sure they felt they were as funny as we did.  The weekend rolled around and the kids and I spent Saturday running errands and hanging out.  

 

I found out Friday that I had been called to teach primary so I had a good little cry but decided that I needed to do it and will give it my best.  Here is the thing, I can choose to be a covenant maker or a covenant keeper and not just a covenant keeper of convenience.  I was teaching Sunday School this past Sunday and it dawned on me that maybe this is my opportunity to simplify the Old Testament and understand it more and through a child's eyes. I can do it.  I decided to start 2026 out with bling so I wore all sparkles to church on Sunday. I am convinced that it will be a much better year for me. 





No comments: