Friday, February 6, 2026

9 Snow days in West Tennessee

 School was back in session today after being out all of last week and 4 days this week due to snow & ice. We woke up the morning of Saturday 1/24 to snow and it continued to snow throughout the day and into Sunday. We enjoyed two weeks of home church and playing games together.  I was able to work from home the first week and able to be around. We were ready to leave the house more often after about a week though. Christopher got braces on Saturday 1/31 because other people cancelled on the day the clinic was making appointments from being closed for the week. 

Ginny enjoys reading and can read about anywhere


Will recently had to make a discussion post with him and something that is representative of who he is for a school class. This was his post: "This is a picture of me right in front of the Tennessee temple. This shows my value because it is the house of the lord that he has left for us on Earth to be able to draw and help others draw closer to him. It reminds me everyday that I am a beloved son of god. I know that if I'm worthy to be able to enter his temple, I am worthy to return to him in the celestial kingdom." 


 

No comments: