Wednesday, May 28, 2025

Easter 2025


Yes, I am behind on my entries but I do joy down in my planner the things I need to update and record, although I am certain I miss much.  Easter (4/20/2025) service was beautiful at church. I loved hearing "He is Risen" so many times. Jake and the boys all three sang in the choir and Ginny joined me at church. Naturally I missed Aubree and I am thankful that she is welcomed by people in Utah and invited to join others but I would prefer her with me. We had my parents and Rebekah's family over for lunch after church, along with a less active member, widowed male, 2 of Ginny's friends, and the sister missionaries. It was a diverse group and maybe even a little chaotic at times but is that not what the Savior would do....welcome people from all walks of life at His table.  I find joy in being kind to others and trying to help them, even though I often fall short.  I am glad to know that I hope for and believe in a God of 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th chances.  There are times when I feel feeble but no reason to doubt God as there would be no good in that. He lives and has provided a way for my family to be together forever!  

On a different note, I bought the boys each new suits.  Originally Christopher did not want one but changed his mind when I made a return.  I am not sure if changed because he liked that it was in the men's section but either way, he got one.  Both my boys looked so very handsome! 

 

Christophe and his friend, Jonah Donald convinced Ginny to buy them a little pool to hang out in. 

  

 

No comments: