Wednesday, May 28, 2025

Mother's Day song

 Christopher wrote me a song for Mother's day and had his dad play, while he sang it.  He sang it to the tune of "Forever" by Nathan Pacheco.

Mom’s song

Through all my trails and fears. 

You remained with me for years. 

Through every tear, you helped me grow 

You always loved me

You stayed and cared for me

You eased all my trials every time

 

You’re the best mom ever

You never looked away

From all the pain you took from us

I’ll always be so glad

You brightened up my days

Your hope for me kept me going

 

You are my hero

Full of kindness and hope

Your perfect love cannot be broken 

With you I’ll never bend

With you I’ll never break

You’ve always been my, my strength

 

I will always love you

I will share my joy with you

I will never leave you

I will cherish you, I will cherish you

 

You are my hero

Full of kindness and hope

Your perfect love cannot be broken 

With you I’ll never bend

With you I’ll never break

You’ve always been my strength

 

I will always love you

I will share my joy with you

I will never leave you

I’ll cherish you, I’ll cherish you

  

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

You gave up so much

 

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

You gave up so much

 

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

You gave up so much

 

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

I’ll remember you

You gave up so much

 

I will always love you

I will share my joy with you

I will never leave you

I’ll cherish you, I’ll cherish you

 

You are the best

You are the best

You are the best

You are the best


No comments: