The past couple of days have been challenging on my hope of inspired revelations in callings, however, last night as I crawled in the bed and had scripture with my boys, Aubree walked in right before prayer with her little karaoke machine. We had prayer and then she started karaoking. Before long, all were participating. We laughed and smiled in my room. I enjoyed every minute of it and having my people in there with me. I want to think the Lord was mindful of me or Aubree followed a prompting, either way He knew my soul needed it. Afterwards, Will asked to lay in bed with me and watch a show on the computer, so I agreed but did warn that I may fall asleep. It was nice to lay next to him and he be the only one in there. He is a good kid and I am glad he is my boy.
Tuesday, November 11, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment