Wednesday, March 19, 2025

Philadelphia and YSA

 This week is Spring Break for Jake and the boys. He left Friday(3/14) after school to meet his dad and brothers in Philadelphia for a boys trip. While he was enjoying time with the guys, our boys and I worked hard here in Bartlett. Friday evening was our Italian dinner and Pie contest because it was Pi Day.  After the dinner, the boys and I cleaned up and reset for breakfast Saturday morning. Ginny was in charge of the YSA Conference and to elevate some of her stress, I volunteered to prepare and serve the food. Saturday was a long day but we made it. My favorite part of Saturday was a text from Christopher that simply said “made the bed” and a picture. I had the boys sleep with me Friday night because there was a high chance of severe weather. My favorite part of the picture was he had each of our pillows and something we sleep with in front of the pillow. 

Zooming in you can see the pillows are all different….both the boys and mine 

 Sunday I drove to Jackson to visit my parents and Charity was there too. Ginny took a picture of us recliner in a chair together to send the family with the caption “mom and I are spent”. 


Jake got back last night. We were glad to have him home and here about some of the places they visited which included: Philadelphia walking tour, Gettysburg, Independence Hall, and Valley Forge. 

No comments: