From a young age, Ginny and Jake have a birthday weekend tradition of seeing a movie at the theater together. There has not been an exception made before this year. This year there was not a movie that they desired to see, so they have added in an activity to their tradition and this year they chose a Predators hockey game. I am glad they have this tradition together and both look forward to it annually. The boys and I rode with them to go to the mall and have dinner. However, we did not realize the mall closed early and we would only have 30 minutes there. That was okay, I enjoyed being with them. The car ride to Nashville was also enjoyable with my crew and the ride home was good too hearing Jake and Ginny share their experiences there.
![]() |
| Jake is 45 and Ginny is 23..... |





No comments:
Post a Comment