Boston, Salem, and more Boston. On Monday (9/1), Ginny and I spent the day in Salem, Massachusetts. As we walked around the little town, I was thankful for my legs and feet. I am glad that I’ve been blessed with the ability to walk and enjoy this time with Ginny. Ginny loved every part of it. We saw historic buildings and cemetery, went to the Salem Witch Trials museum, walked to some of the Hocus Pocus movie scenes, and walked more around the little town.
Tuesday was exploring the historic areas in Boston, although I did lead us in circles a couple times. We also saw a movie because that is what our family does. On Wednesday morning, I went to the Boston temple for iniatories while Ginny ran before we headed to Fenway park for the game. As much as I missed my Jake and our kids, I very much enjoyed the time with Bug.















No comments:
Post a Comment