Saturday, December 27, 2025

Aubree passed out and it scared me

Yesterday morning when it was time to help Aubree out of the shower, she told me she felt like she was going to pass out. We turned off the shower and I wrapped a towel around her, then she put her send around my neck. I told Ginny to go get Jake to be in standby but she and him cane running in after u yelled for Jake. Within seconds of Aubree putting her arms around me, she passed out and slid down my body despite my best efforts to hold her up. She was unresponsive as I tried to wake her, with both legs bent on the shower floor. I feel and felt horrible. She came to in a few seconds and was in tears with excruciating pain in her knee that is non-weight bearing. It took all three of us to get her from the shower floor to the bed. My heart hurt so bad seeing her in that much physical pain and knowing I was unable to hold her when she blacked out. Ginny did not leave her side for most of the morning. We feel a contributing factor is that she is barely eating.  Once we got the pain a little more under control, I had to take a few minutes and let a few tears come.   The surgeon called her in more pain medication yesterday and will see her when we get back to Tennessee. Today the pain is better and we hope that the she did not re-tear the meniscus.

I did not sleep well last night and kept seeing my baby girl (okay not a baby, baby, but my kids are forever my babies) on the shower floor with her legs bent in opposite directions. After I did fall asleep, when I woke up during the night bring onto the restroom, I saw Elder Jeffrey R Holland, one of the twelve apostles had passed. I love Elder Holland. His talk have built my faith and pierced my soul more than any other apostle or prophet I recall. 

Christmas afternoon with my boys.

Grammy & Papa with my 4 and Brennan & Conner Fullmer 



Conner, Sarah, David, & Brennan Fullmer 

This man loved me so good & is a source of joy! 

Stopped by village coming back from Alamogordo. 




Walking a minute to see the lights. 

Playing around with AI….

My family in Jackson Christmas Day 

I love our families so much 

Aubree resting some 12/27/25

 


No comments: