It seems that all too often that December is full of hustle and bustle and thus far this December has proved to be no different. Ginny ran the St Jude marathon this past weekend. She ran the 1/2 and shaved her time by 18 minutes compared to last year. Sunday, Ginny and Aubree did a musical number at church and of course, my mama heart was in awe. Aubree played and Ginny sang. My parents came up and had dinner with us Sunday too. I did not get to spend much time with them because I went to a memorial service with Jake and then to make a few visits with him. I loved seeing pictures though of them all visiting with my mom and dad and then they waved them off as we always do.
Tuesday, Aubree had an MRI on her knee that she hurt in late October and we found out Thursday that it needed surgery. She had a bucket handle tear. Surgery was scheduled for the following Tuesday (12/9) and she has been in a lot of discomfort the past two days. It makes me so sad to see her hurting.





No comments:
Post a Comment