Monday, December 29, 2025
Happy 18th Will
There are those that test your nerves like no other but also teach you the most. I am grateful to be chosen to be his mother….he tests my patience and on the same token makes me a better person. Happy 18th birthday son. We love you. He is kind to others and works to be better. He has struggles but is proving to all that he can overcome and inspire.
Will, according to Will...
I love my grandparents
My favorite thing to do is playing games with friends and family
I currently want to be when I grow up is marine biologist or cyber security professional
My favorite color is orange
My favorite show is Stranger Things
My favorite game is Rocket League
My favorite activity is throwing and playing football
My favorite girl is CLASSIFIED
I am really good at being a light for others
My best friends are Walker Orris and James Jones the Third
I want to vacation to
My favorite ice cream is Cotton Candy
My wish is for my family to buy me an electric mustang
My hero is my father who always shows me who I want to be when I grow up
My favorite thing to do with my friends is HANG OUT IN-PERSON
My favorite holiday is Christmas
My favorite person in the whole world is CLASSIFIED (Too many to tell)
My favorite song(s) is Golden by Huntrix
My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse Steak House
My favorite foods are Steak and more steak
If I had $1000 you would buy a bunch of lottery tickets so I could hopefully win enough money to buy an electric mustang…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment