Tuesday, March 10, 2026

ACGME Conference: San Diego & Ginny in Ireland

 

February has come and gone quickly. Ginny is quite the little traveler.  She spent a week in Ireland. She and her friend Stella went together. I am glad she was not alone.  I do worry at times though and hope she is making the best decisions. She enjoys kissing boys and I do not want one getting the wrong idea.  

 


 

 





I attended the ACGME conference in San Diego for work but did explore in the evenings some.  San Diego is a beautiful city.   I would enjoy it more if my family was with me. 



Little morning hot chocolate on the balcony

Night view from my room


Balboa Park Japanese Gardens
Balboa Park





Beach at Hotel Del Coronado

Hotel Del Coronado



As for the boys, they attended the church's formal that Saturday evening.  I received a picture from Jake of he and the boys with the following message: "Boys just left. We are all hunting tonight.  The boys for some girls, and me for some coyotes with Doug.".

My three very HANDSOME men!





No comments: