Wednesday, March 25, 2026

Happiest of Birthdays to my main squeeze

 He is a man beloved by many but loved most by me.  He is the person who makes me better and helps me want to be a disciple.  He is great father and even better husband. He is my Jake!

I did not do anything spectacular for the day of his birthday but did try to make the weekend nice.  Jake and I saw "Hail Mary" with his sister in Atlanta and the day before (Sunday), the senior primary kids hid in his office and sang when he opened the door.  AS he walked to his office, I had hung pictures some of the youth and primary colored the prior weeks that he had no idea about.  I hope he knows just how much he is loved. He makes the world, the ward, and our family better.  

Spending time talking to Brennan Fullmer (nephew) on the couch




 

No comments: