On Feb 28th, Jake and I had the opportunity to attend the temple with a previous ward member. I enjoy going to the temple. Well, actually I do not always look forward to it but I never regret going. I feel it has helped me to be more patient of a person with my kids. We also watched a few of Sandra's kids while she was out of town and Brent was for soccer games with the others.
![]() |
| Aubree & Miles Adamson |
My parents went to Idaho and were there for their anniversary and my dad's birthday. I was happy to get a few pictures from that. When they got back to Tennessee, I went down that Saturday for a small get together for my dad, Aunt Sandy Wedgeworth, and Uncle James Eaton because they all have March birthdays. It was nice to see them and some of my other cousins. My mom has a way of celebrating people and helping them feel loved.




No comments:
Post a Comment