The older my kids the get, the more I realize time really does pass all too quickly. Will graduated high school on Friday evening. I can say his 4 years of a high school were a roller coaster, probably for he and I both. We tried our very best to make the best choice for him when we pulled him the last two years to home-school. Often I questioned it or felt like I was letting him down, but I did really try. He was so happy Friday night and we tried to celebrate him! We went to dinner before graduation and then for ice cream after. He was all smiles, now to see what great things are in store for his life as he continues to grow and mature.
 |
| His best friend, JJ Jones came to support him. |
 |
| Not sure who deserves the diploma..Will or mom? |
No comments:
Post a Comment