Friday, May 8, 2026

Wreck # 2 in a little over a month

Will had an accident yesterday in the Armada, which was his fault. Fortunately he is okay. We consider that a blessing that he as protected.  It does stress me out a touch trying to figure out him to work and Christopher from school but I am confident it will all be well.  The Armada is not totaled, or at least we do not think so. We plan to pay for the repairs and still drive it because it is the only vehicle that fits all 6 of us still.  

On a happier note, Will is officially done with high school as I submitted his final grades today.  We also had to have a hard conversation with him yesterday and his reaction was the best to date...could it be a combination of several things: sleeping in the shed, an accident, taking his medication, or a little guilt about what we needed to talk to him about? But we choose to believe it is the hand of God working in his life and in ours. We are trying to always remember that he is God's son too and He loves and works with him too. 

Random photo from Jake leading music time on this past Sunday. He led for both junior and senior. I think the primary kids enjoyed him being there and I enjoyed watching him. 


 

No comments: