Today our favorite red head turns 22. Aubree seeks to strengthen her relationship with the Savior daily. She is very deliberate in helping others feel genuinely welcome and included. She shares her musical talents with others and seeks to lift others. Aubree loves to see others happy from baking them a treat to sitting and chatting, even though she is exhausted and may have an early day the next day. She is a disciple.
Facts about Aubree by Aubree (yes, she indulged me when I asked her to answer).
I love my job.
My favorite thing to do is be outside.
I love learning about my Savior.
I currently want to be when I grow up: nurse (maybe CRNA with peds focus)
My favorite color is green.
My favorite show is Parks & Rec
My favorite game is CodeNames
My favorite activity is hiking or watercolor.
My favorite boy is Jesus.
I am really good at smiling.
My best friend is Ginny.
I want to vacation to Greece.
My favorite ice cream is birthday cake.
My wish is to help people feel loved.
My hero is my dad.
My favorite thing to do with my friends is hobbit girl walks (walk & talk)
My favorite holiday is Easter.
My favorite person in the whole world is Jesus.
My favorite song is "28" by Zach Bryan.
My favorite restaurant is ...no idea?
My favorite food are mom's pork burritos, sandwiches, and chicken with rice.
If I had $1000, I would buy textbooks and Fig scrubs.






No comments:
Post a Comment