This past Sunday was one I hope to remember as well as it was a wonderful day. The youth did the program for sacrament and the musical selections were beautiful. Will had a solo part in "Peace in Christ" and it may the best he has ever sounded. Following the block of meetings, we had an Italian Linger Longer, with about 175 in attendance, and then Will met with the Bishop about it his mission papers. How I wish I could've been a fly on that wall because Jake told me on the way home, it was the first mission interview he was emotion and teary eyed. I am not sure if it is because it is his son or if was spiritual but I like to think it is a combination of both. He has an appointment with the stake president in a couple of weeks. I know I have prayed for Jake to see the good in him and for their relationship to be strengthened and I believe it has been. Another of one my pleas answered. A part of me wants to have each Sunday feel as good as the last two, maybe I should work on preparing my heart more on Sundays to be more edified weekly. My girls also came with me this Sunday to support their brothers and I loved that too!
![]() |
| Jake Harper (1st Counselor), My Jake (Bishop), Ricky Packard (2nd Counselor) |



No comments:
Post a Comment