Sunday, September 27, 2026

Random September updates

 Most importantly, Will's mission papers are in to church headquarters as of 9/23. Now we wait. 

Ginny has been dating a guy, Sterling Hammond, for a couple months now. I think they started talking in July and had their first date towards the end of July. I think they have seen each other every weekend since except for the weekend we went to Dallas. 





The primary program was cute. Afterwards the bishopric spent most of second hour with the primary kids playing a game of guess which bishopric member and if the kid got it right, they were able to cut a piece of the tie. 


We received this text and pictures that evening after the program: "I couldn't help but take a few photos throughout the program today of you two sitting up there together. You looked so happy and like a mother and father surrounded by so many children sitting in the middle of everyone like that. I loved seeing it." When I looked closer at them, you could see the joy on Jake's face.  He loves big. 



No comments: