Sunday, October 4, 2026

Girls Trip to Dallas

 The girls and I made a quick weekend trip to Dallas the 9/11 - 9/13 and met Jake's side of the family to go see Practical Magic. Aubree and I got up early Saturday morning and went for iniatories at theDallas Temple.  It was a difficult week for me as my boss committed suicide that Monday. The weekend after we returned, Jake had to 2 funerals/memorial services for church as well. I was unable to make it to my bosses because it conflicted with another and I felt it was more important to be there for Jake and allow the family to use my zoom account so that out-of-town family members who were unable to attend could still view the services. 


I love having the house decorated for the holidays and started Halloween on 9/7. 


Natalie, Maddie, Gentry, Emily & Jenny Langford (her daughters and daughter in law)












Jake shared that he did not view funerals in a negative light because he felt the Spirit as he did them and served others.  He is a strength to me on many levels. 

No comments: