Wednesday, May 15, 2024

The Farrells have no more middle school babies

 

May is a busy month. As of today, we no longer have babies in middle school. We have 2 high schoolers, a colleger, and a college graduate. Our kids are one step closer to the next adventures that await them in life. 

As I attended Christopher’s promotion today, I had all the feels from being a mom (my babies are growing too quickly) to I work summers now….no more walking out the school tomorrow and having a couple months to focus on other things besides work. While I am in no way unhappy with my current position, this week I missed the end of the year school activities and co-workers. I’ve missed time with Jake a lot this year. With that said, watching some of the behaviors today reminded me of some things I don’t miss. 

We laughed when Ginny asked Christopher if he wanted her to come to his promotion, he reminded her that he really got no choice and sat through hers. After the promotion, ginny and Christopher had lunch at Lenny’s and that night we all went to Olive Garden (we wanted Will to be able to join too).  




No comments: