Saturday, May 4, 2024

We are old enough for a college graduate?!?

 Ginny has officially graduated with her degree in dental hygiene from East Tennessee State University. She looked absolutely beautiful.  I could not help but get a little teary eyed sitting in the stands (for a long time) and looking down seeing her on the floor, to me right Jake and my boys, and to my left Aubree and my parents. I am indeed favored of the Lord.  It feels so good having Aubree home and celebrating the accomplishments of our children.  I do not like this idea of letting them grow up, knowing it limits my time with them, but I am proud of the choices they make overall.  Ginny was able to persevere to what she thought was really hard (we will see if she thinks that in 5+ years) and maintained her gospel standards. 

The week after graduation, Aubree treated Ginny to a concert.  I hope they become and stay the best of friends.  








No comments: