Friday, February 14, 2025

2/14/2025 (3:31pm)

 There are some days you hope to not remember, last night became one of those for me.  I had a terribly argument with my son and have inadvertently involved Jake and I in something that is less than an idea situation. I have made a situation more difficult for him..a situation where the less he knows (and I ) the better. I will not disclose specifics right now but I am praying the Lord sees fit to help navigate this and no confidence lost in my husband for something he was in no way a part of. Unfortunately, he is in a sticky situation, by none of his own means, and the less he knows the better.  I think I was somewhat in shock of all that had happened and knew what I had heard a person say more than once, and trying to best honor their wishes but in hindsight, I wish I could undo an action.  I feel it is a lose-lose situation. I have not slept well the last two evenings and sobbed a lot from last night through today. I am trying to remind myself that this too shall pass. It is hard when you feel you have disappointed others, especially those most loved and whom love you the most.

It is Valentines and I am blessed to have the five most beautiful people as an integral part of my life.  Jake and our kids are my everything, even on hard days. 

No comments: