Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Dilgard kid visit and Will's Wisdom teeth out

 Will is working to prepare to go on a mission, so we are trying to help by doing the necessary things.  One of those things is his wisdom teeth removed. Jake and I both took him because we were uncertain as to how he might act coming off anesthesia because he such a big kid, we thought it best.  He handled it well and seems to have a high pain tolerance.  He told me that I was a "meanie" and kept telling us how strong that he is.  When we got him rested and asleep on the couch, I sat there a moment and thanked Heavenly Father for him. He looked so precious. I noticed as well that he is now taller than his dad. 


 

Monday, June 15th, was a busy day from the wisdom teeth out to Christopher getting his driver's license to taking Johnnie to dinner for his birthday. Christoper was so nervous to take his driving test but did well.  We have Johnny and Charlie with us for the week. I offered to try to make a little less stress for my mom.  They enjoy playing with the boys and being at the house anyways I do believe. 


 


No comments: