Thursday, June 11, 2026

Happy 16th Christopher!

 To know him is to love him. He’s the kindest kid you’ll meet and is so soft spoken. Christopher is determined, witty, and steady. Happy 16th birthday to our boy, Christopher! We are blessed he’s ours.

About Christopher by Christopher- 

I love my family

My favorite thing to do is hang out with people 

I love learning about people

I currently want to be when I grow up: palliative clinical care doctor

My favorite color is all 

My favorite show is Brooklyn 99

My favorite game is Clash Royale or marvel rivals

My favorite activity is sports

My favorite girl is my mom

I am really good at being the favorite 

My best friend is Jace or Scotty 

I want to vacation to Puerto Rico

My favorite ice cream is cookie monster 

My wish is everyone receives help 

My hero is my family

My favorite thing to do with my friends is talk and hang out

My favorite holiday is Christmas

My favorite person in the whole world is my brother

My favorite song(s) is Mr brightside 

My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse 

My favorite foods are chicken and fried rice

If I had $1000 you would buy things for my family and put the rest in savings

 


 

No comments: