Sunday, October 17, 2010


Time flies when you are having fun or life is just busy. The kids fill my life with more and more joy each day. Christopher is at the age where he smiles at me. My most favorite thing that he does is how he laughs when his diaper is changed or he gets dressed. It is the absolute cutest thing ever, he has the softest, cutest laugh. My favorite time of year is here too. We went to family day at FedEx yesterday and had an enjoyable time. The girls very much enjoyed the games but my favorite was the food because they had cotton candy and I love cotton candy. This is random but I like ball games because I love nachos, especially BBQ nachos. I guess we can just say I like food. As a result of liking food and not being physically fit, I have gained weight. So to remedy this, I am trying to get more in shape. Now we do have a gym membership but I can not take Christopher until he is 6 months and I could go in the evenings but that is family time. But here is my reasoning, now some may be comical but hopefully it will keep me motivated. First, I want to show my children the importance of exercise. Secondly, my sister is getting married over Thanksgiving and I do not want to be the fat sister, now I will not be as small as my sisters, so I am hoping to be smaller than the grooms sisters. And thirdly, we are hoping to take a cruise or a get away next year for our anniversary and I want to feel more comfortable in a swim suit. And lastly, who does not want to be more beautiful for their husband? Jake thinks I am beautiful any way that I am but I want to be more physically cute for him.

Did I also mention that Aubree was awarded the Terrific kid at school this grading period and she was way excited.

4 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Love those kids....a lot.

The Muries said...

In the last pictures you posted I thoght you looked great, especially for just having a baby, I know our kids are four months old now but it still seems like they just got here. I am just saying... :)

Robert and Charity said...

Family day was my favorite! I loved it, thanks for letting me tag along :)

Beke said...

Way to go Aubree! I am excited to see ya'll in 24 days!