Monday, February 21, 2011

There have been a few times when I have been in the mood to blog or have had the time but during the day, I do not have a computer at home. Life in the Farrell home is busy but good. The kids grow more by the day and I love them more by the day. There is something about them that I am drawn too...maybe because they are mine. The girls are excelling in school and Will is beginning to speak s much better. Christopher is just lazy but the calmest baby we have had. He is so content and generally happy. He laughs often and is learning to play with toys too. You would think I would have great stories to tell with four children and to be honest, I know they say or do things and I say to myself "I need to blog about this" but then the time comes, like now, where I sit down to blog and my mind draws a blank. We were pondering selling our home and trying to get into something a little better but we have decided to hold off on that thought for now. The market is bad and we are not ready to almost double a mortgage. We are blessed to have a home to call ours anyway and we are happy with what we have.

No comments: