Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mommy and the Boys MISS Daddy and the Girls

Life is back in full swing for the Farrell family. School has begin and each member survived the first week. The girls seem to both enjoy their teachers. The boys and I took the girls to school the first day because that is just what mommies do. Will pitched a fit when we had to leave them there, however, I bribed him with Chic-fil-A, thinking he would go home, take a nap, and forget. However, to my dismay, I was incorrect. the first thing he asked to do when he got up was go to Chic-fil-A, so I kept my word and we went. Saturday, we spent the day doing yard work and went to a baseball game that evening...it was great....complimentary unlimited food (not just any food but Rendezvous nachos, BBQ sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, water melon, ice cream, chips, and drink), it was customer appreciation night for a few companies and we received an invite, a ball game (our team won), and fireworks at the end. It was terrific family fun and the weather was nice.

No comments: