Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day




Today is a day set aside to celebrate our moms and the women in our lives. I feel very fortunate that I am surrounded by such influential, wonderful women in my life. I am also fortunate to have my mother still with me and have great sisters. I am also thankful for the women past, present, and future who touch my life or will. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted me to be a mother and that I have the opportunity to have two, beautiful daughters who touch my life everyday.
This week has been a busy one, full of fun and a few changes. I accepted a job to work in a new area at work, the girls had their piano recital, Michael and Amy moved down, and James had a pig roast. Both my girls played wonderfully at the recital. They both seemed poise and confident. I was one proud momma.
James had a pig roast to celebrate his graduation from dental school, it was a little chiller than expected but the three young boys still managed to play in the water and get sopping wet. Christopher, Riley, and Jack have such a fun time together and are going to pure trouble when they grow up. They are precious and fun to watch.
Mom was lucky enough enough to have her 12 grandchildren,  6 children, and 5 spouses at church with her today. This was the first time in a long time that this has happened. I am glad we were able to do it for her.

No comments: