Friday, July 5, 2013

love, Anonymous

The other morning as I went to get in the shower, I asked Jake to get the clothes out of the dryer and place them on the bed so that I could fold them. Upon getting out of the shower and getting dressed, I noticed the clothes were not on the bed and got a little frustrated in my head as I headed toward the dryer. To my dismay, there were no clothes in the dryer but a note that read: "when you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of your God" love, Anonymous.  My eyes began to water a little as I was overcome by the sweet service that my eleven year old daughter had rendered me expectantly. (she also saved her father from being given a hard time) It amazes me the small lessons that my sweet children teach me. Ginny is growing up all too quickly, actually all my four sweets are. I hope that I can take that sweet service and feeling of gratitude and pass it on.

No comments: