Saturday, June 13, 2020

Yellowstone,we bid the farwwell...

Our trip to Jackson Hole/Yellowstone has come to an end. We had a nice time, each (Jake and I) interviewed for assistant principal job (the same one), Jake interviewed for a board position, and celebrated our boy turning double digits.  Life is good. Jake did not get the position at the board (our other admin at Bon Lin did, so know the principal has to hire to AP's) but we are at peace with it. As much as I was hoping for it, it was not in the card right now and I am trying to remember that God is in the details and sees the big picture.
Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
Grand Tetons- Moose overlook
Grand Tetons with my crew
Tommie and Karen with their kids (-Gerald)
Walking near Old Faithful
My handsome boy
Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
My Love
He is all mine!

Gardner Montana

Not so sure about that face...
Petrified Tree at Yellowstone


Hooking up to go to String Lake
Olivia and Chloe at String Lake
String Lake (Brayden, Oscar, Nathan, and Ginny)



Headed to go white water rafting



Olivia, Oscar, Nathan, Ginny, Aubree, Christopher, and Brennan
David and Jake being silly






No comments: