Saturday, February 13, 2021

Celebrating mom's birthday and valentines

 Jake and I came home from work Friday evening and I asked Jake if we could go to dinner.  We enjoyed a nice dinner out and then went for ice cream.  We can tell we are parents because our little date ended with a run into Kroger to get the kids a little treat and a few groceries. The weekend forecast is calling for snow and possible ice so we decided the ladies in the family would meet in Jackson and take my mom our for her birthday. It is also Charity's last weekend before she moves to Nashville with her kids. I love my sisters but sometimes feel as if I am the "unattractive sister". It is nothing they do, but I am guessing because I am the heaviest. 

My sisters, mom, and I
Renee' Farrell, Rebekah Dickey, Mom (Diane Eaton), Sandra Adamson, and Charity Dilgard

My sisters, mom, and I


Aubree's head shot for her upcoming play



No comments: