Friday, February 4, 2022

Ice, Ice baby....

I love a beautiful blossoming, green, or multi-colored leave tree  but for the first time I can recall, I am thankful we do not have trees (one pictured is one of our neighbors). We have heard and seen trees snapping too much yesterday in our neighborhood with the build up of ice (it’s beautiful but dangerous- reminds me of the devil can try to be sly). School has been out the last two days (Thursday and Friday) due to a small ice storm.  We are very fortunate as many have been without power but we did not lose it all Thursday. It did go off Friday evening for about 15 minutes but was quickly restored.  I feel bad for those whom have not had it now for over 36 hours.  We have tried very hard to be diligent checking on people, especially the elderly and disabled.



No comments: