Saturday, July 30, 2022

 

    Let’s see where to begin. It always seems that summer escapes too quickly. This is the first year in quite some time that we have not traveled more. We helped Charity with the kids for several weeks, it can be more exhausting, but I love those kids and her. It is hard to believe that in two weeks Ginny will be back at school and that Aubree leaves in a little over three weeks.  My mamma heart is excited for them but hurts all at the same time. It is a feeling that is so hard to explain.  I know I have to let go some and trust that we have raised them well, but I fear to that there are things that I neglected to teach them or did not reinforce as I should have. 

    Sundays seem to have gotten longer with Jake’s schedule, which is 100% okay.  I do try to make visits with him when I am able to but there are some that I cannot.  He is giving it his very best and I may be bias but I think he does a fine job. 





 

No comments: