Sunday, August 7, 2022

Family pictures

 It was the summer of rom-coms in the Farrell household. Each evening, when we are all home, we watch a romantic comedy and tonight was our last one for this summer with us all together. With school back in session tomorrow for the boys, it has now come to an end and our girls begin to head off this week. My heart and facial expressions are full of all kind of emotions. Our babes are in 7tn grade, 9th grade, freshman at Utah State, and junior at ETSU. I am learning all too well, how hard it is to let your babies begin to fly; you are excited to see them soar but how your heart hurts letting them. It makes me sad to think we are down one next week and then a few short days later, down to two.

We were able to have a friend snap a few pictures of the family this evening.  If it were up to me, I would have gotten many more but told our friend and the kids, we would not take more than 30 minutes and we did not, including drive time.  We went to her house a half mile away. Today and this evening are moments I will treasure.  I have done overall well with not getting too emotional but everyone headed to bed tonight, it came like a flood of emotions.  Here is to hoping I make it through this weekend dropping Ginny off and in a couple weeks taking Aubree. 
































No comments: