Monday, December 19, 2022

November....and 1/2 of December

Oh my stars, I have a lot of catching up to do. How is that all of November passed and I did not mange to post nor did I manage to capture Halloween.  Actually Halloween was not very eventful, Jake had the flu, Will went trick or treating with his friend, Walker Orris, and Christoper went with his friend Jonah Donald. Christopher did finally get to dress up like a black widow...he spend hours making his costume and was beyond excited. Jake flew to Abilene in November for a weekend with his brothers and had a nice time. 



Thanksgiving was my first big holiday without all my kids. We spent it in Knoxville with my side of the family at Charity's house.  It was actually overall delightful. Wednesday we took the kids to Dollywood and spent the day. I was very fortunate that my brothers took Aubree in for Thanksgiving, although I did miss her fiercely.

 




























 I try to have the family each send Sunday selfies but it is not always welcomed nor reciprocated but the boys and I take one each week to send.  Rebekah and Adam also blessed baby Paul at the beginning of December before his parents left. Jake and I also managed to sneak away for a show at the Orpheum one evening.


However, today my heart is full, all four of my babies are under the same roof tonight. Aubree flew in this afternoon and almost immediately when we got home, piano music and song filled our home again. My girls laughed together and the boys played well together. I think I can safely say this is one of my best birthdays, all because my little family is together...I could not ask for anything more.  My parents drove up to bring a cow to be slaughtered and spent the day with us.

 We opened matching pajamas tonight and everyone even obliged taking a picture with me.....

No comments: