Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ginny's ouch

Life happens all at one time. Last Monday, I had Charity follow me to the dealership to get my car worked on and nearly as soon as we left, the school called. Ginny had fallen off the monkey bars at school causing scratches on her face, a busted lip, and a hurt wrist. When we picked her up, the nurse said her wrist was sore and she would not able to write. So, I decided to taker her to the doctor and get it checked. X-rays revealed it was fractured and she was put in a long arm cast.To end the week, Sandra got engaged last night and Becky came into town too. I am excited for both. I have not seen Beck in almost a year at least and I am happy to see Sandra happy and to see how all her "my husband will be" and " my children will be" plans pan out. I wish them all the happiness and hope she has a fraction of the happiness Jake brings into my life and then I know she will be happy. I am not quite sure why everyone is so much more excited for her than they were for me but that's okay. Christopher is starting to smile some and it is ADORABLE.

3 comments:

Kara said...

aww! He is so cute:()) Hope this is Ginny's only cast for her lifetime! I remember always wanting to get a cast when I was in elementary. I remember Trying to break my leg so I could get one...lol never worked out for me though.

Diana said...

Why didn't you tell me Sandra was engaged? I can put that in the Good News section of the newsletter if it's okay.

Sandra and Brent said...

I'm with Kara, I tried to break my leg so I could have a cast too. And I wanted to use crutches. Kids are so weird. And I look forward to proving myself right will all the my children will....'s. Because hello, they are going to be perfect and I am going to be a perfect mom.