Thursday, September 2, 2010


Life is just plain busy but I love it. I love my life and the people in it. I am truly blessed! It amazes me how things always seem to work out, despite the fears that I may have about things. Jake is enjoying his new school but stays very busy writing new lesson plans for language arts and science. The girls are in piano after school once a week and I am hoping they both learn to play and enjoy it. Aubree has the funniest personality ever and says the cutest things. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Ault but Aubree calls her Mrs. Alte Poo or Aulty Walty. She loves her. Ginny is also enjoying her teacher. She had a dance challenge with her and Ginny showed her moves off. Unfortunately, she has my rhythm instead of her fathers...poor girl. Will is good and recovering from tonsillitis. He is all boy, he does not speak but he is a clever kid and makes us laugh when we are not cleaning up after him. Christopher had his 2 month check up a little back and weighed a whole 10.8 lbs but yesterday weighed 11.9 lbs. He has acid reflux and spits all the time but we still love him. I am enjoying having Charity near and had a great time today when we hung out with Kara too. Life is just good these days.

1 comment:

Diana said...

So I take it you found someone at the school who gives lessons? I am still more than willing to if you ever change your mind. I realize money is tight and I certainly don't want to make that a burden on you. I just have to charge what I have to. Hope it works out for them.