Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays



The Farrell family has experienced a wonderful holiday season thus far. Friday, Christmas Eve, began a little unexpected for us when Jake and the girls were not able to get the first flight home. There were only two seats left and Jake tried to just send the girls and he would catch the next flight out, which was also the last flight out for the day. However, that was not possible and the next flight did not look too promising either. I had planned to spend Christmas Eve just with my boys and hopefully Christmas day would bring my family back to me safely. However to our dismay, there was one seat not sold and two people did not show up for the flight, which allowed them to board and be home at 1:45 p.m. Christmas Eve. My heart could not have been fuller. We spent the rest of the afternoon together and allowed the kids to open their gifts too. We picked Beck up from the airport that night and headed to Jackson. Santa came that night in Jackson and we spent most the day there. We enjoy being around family. I can honestly say this holiday season, I felt the tender mercies of the Lord and my family had their own personal miracles.

No comments: