Thursday, January 13, 2011

Okay, so I have some new years resolutions and will share them quickly. I am not sure how I will do but at least I am making them.
- I want to raise my voice less at my kiddos
- Exercise more regularly and hopefully this will help me lose 3-5 lbs a month and a total of at
least 30 by end of year.
- I want to teach Will his alphabet
- And lastly, I want to set a small goal each month this year and accomplish it.
It's a short listt hopefully doable, okay the weight one is a similar one I set every year and seldom accomplish that's why, I said exercise more. I plan to take stairs more often. I would like to go to the gym but like to nap in mornings and be with family in the evenings.

Did I mention that Jake got me a new camera for Christmas, it is nice and much needed since my other one broke? The kids were out of school Monday due to inclement weather. They enjoyed it, especially playing in the snow.

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Love it. Your new camera takes really clear pics. I too want to lose 30 pounds by the end of the year. Too bad it takes so long to burn calories and so little time to pack them on.

Amy Eaton said...

Those kids are getting too big! Too bad we don't get Snow Days here life just keeps going.