Saturday, January 8, 2011

So, a new year is upon us and I have neglected to set any goals and feel I am already behind on things. Jake has been sick all week and finally Thursday night, I was persistent enough that he go to the doctor and he had a migraine as well. He was given 2 shots and 3 prescriptions. It is Saturday and he is still non- operational. The kids and I, however, are each doing well. The past couple days I have reflected on life in general, more in particular my life and how I want to remembered. Often, I do not feel that I have much impact on people but am reminded that I have the greatest impact om my children and they impact people as well. This week Ginny was invited to a birthday party that was to be held on a Sunday and before she even mentioned it to me, she had told the little girl that she would like to attend but would not be able too because that is not an activity that she can participate in on Sunday. When Gin told me, I was quite impressed with her. She is growing up and maturing all too quickly. My girls never cease to amaze me on their knowledge and understanding of things and my boys never cease to keep me on my toes. Each of my four children are blessings in my life.

2 comments:

Robert and Charity said...

I love your little family :)

Sandra and Brent said...

I love your little family, too....even the little terror. I know he can be a blessing too.