Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Jake


This week has been super crazy...I had an early morning obligation each day this week and working nights, makes it even more difficult. But it brings us one step closer to getting into our new home. Jake and I are excited. This week there were two special days for me. On Friday, we celebrated Jake's birthday. He is my most favorite person in the entire world. I love that man. Unfortunately, I was exhausted and didn't get a cake made but that's okay. A little about Jake right now: he is 1st counselor in the bishopric, teaches 7th and 8th grade Science, loves to be outdoors (especially working in the yard), he enjoys playing basketball, and he loves being a father. Jake says that the reason that he enjoys taking the girls to school is because each morning, they read scriptures together on the way to school. Each night, he watches a show with the boys while I work. He is an excellent father.

1 comment:

Beke said...

He's a catch...that's why I have a crush on him ;)