Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012




Easter was great here in the Farrell home this year. The Easter bunny came Saturday evening while we were outside watching the Bible videos of the Savior's life. Jake and I were asked to be the speakers on Sunday and after church we went to my parents for the dinner with the family. Papaw was there too, so it was a nice day. It will be the last Easter dinner in the home I was raised in as they are getting a new home. Michael and Amy came down that week to search for a home too. We are looking forward to them moving here. As for our new home, we are hoping to close this coming week. We are excited but there are many things that I will miss about our place here. We have brought two sweet baby boys home from the hospital here and my girls have began to become little ladies. This has been a good home for us and a good ward. Jake has been in the bishopric going on four years and that calling has been wonderful for him.

No comments: