Monday, October 28, 2013

And he's off to pre-school...

The last eleven years, it has been and at least one of my munchkins home with me....as of this morning, I am alone during the school days now.
Christopher was approved for pre-school at Altruria. At first, I thought this was great but now that it is setting in and I dropped him off this morning,, I have very mixed feelings and have cried a lot about it. A part of me thinks I am so selfish for letting him go, he is only 3 and so small. How will he communicate with me if  he doesn’t like it? And I should be cherishing mommy and Christopher time.  Yet, I know he needs help with speech and this opens more opportunities for me to possibly teach next year and eliminating the need for a baby sitter when I student teach this spring. A part of me feels like it is a tender mercy from the Lord yet I am sad. He was adorably cute this morning though.



No comments: