Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall festivities...

Fall happens to my favorite time of the year...I love the changing of leaves, cool, brisk nights, and that the holidays are upon us to start decorating.  We took the kids to the Bartlett carnival this year, decorated for Halloween, and carved pumpkins too.  Also, Ginny got an early Christmas present, a cell phone. I took her out of school early to go get one, she had no idea what were doing, even when we pulled up to AT&T. Now, I believe that eleven is too young for a phone but I dislike not seeing her catch the bus or knowing exactly when school activities are over. It is also nice since we are leaving her home alone some now. Aubree and Jacob William are playing fall basketball through the county and they have the best coach ever...their Dad. Jake thought coaching would be a fun way to spend time with them and it is a memory in the making.









No comments: