Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013



Christmas was spent this year here in Bartlett TN. I was off Christmas Eve but unfortunately had strep throat. I found out the 23rd. The 24th I took two of the kids to be tested and Ginny tested positive for strep as well. That evening we sang a few carols and watched a show. Jake and the well kids baked cookies and took them out. A part of me felt as though I had ruined Christmas but Aubree reminded me it was just about being together. It was nice and I believe the kids each had a good Christmas. Jacob William found the rest of his gifts after we had cleaned up and he went to start his game, his dad had created a little battle scene. Christmas afternoon we went over to Michaels to exchange cousin gifts, get gifts from Nana and Papa, and then ended with a delicious Christmas dinner.



No comments: