Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy 6th birthday Jacob William

We took all the christmas decor  down the 26th and 27th to celebrate our boy today (our house looks so bare). Today our sweet boy turned 6. He celebrated at school on the 17th so was a little confused thinking he turned 6 that day or that everyday was his birthday. He was excited all day long. He asked to sleep in our bed last night, so Jake let him but I still put streamers all over his door when I got home from work. Today his wish was to have Ravioli for lunch and lasagna for dinner but we went out for lunch. He heard the servers sing happy birthday to another table and thought they were singing to him so we asked them too. He kept saying he had to eat so they could sing to him but when they came over, he was so shy. Some of Jake's current favorite things are: pizza, macaroni and cheese, fire steak (Seiksui hibachi bar), chips, sky lander toys and video games, his toy story sheet, and a small stuffed Winnie the Pooh.  He loves the song "What does the fox say". He has taught us that boys can be a little more challenging sometimes because he us always on the go and into something but I'll take those lessons any day. I'm blessed he calls me mom and his girlfriend, gives sweet kisses, and when he hears music dances with me. He tells daddy daily "I stole your girlfriend." 

No comments: