Sunday, July 24, 2016

Aubree's phone note (7-14-2016)

I just ran across this little gem on Aubree's phone dated for June 14, 2016:
"Faith in Humanity 

Today we went to a store to grab a snack with Uncle Chris. I was getting something, but I didn't have enough money to buy it. This kind man came by and payed for my stuff. He insisted I keep the money I was originally going to use to pay. He took back his extra change, and just smiled. I immediately responded by saying thank you. I also asked if I could give him a hug, he said yeah I guess... I gave him a hug thanked him as many times as I could then went back to the R.V, but dad and the boys replaced Ginny and I. I have had a wonderful trip those far. We went to the Garden of the Gods yesterday, I got to rock climbing. We also went up Pikes Peak yesterday. 

We just listened to Never Alone... I really miss my Papaw"

What a sweet moment to remember. She's a keeper and has an incredibly sweet spirit. 


No comments: